1) I wish Trump wasn’t our president.
However, I would not want Hillary Clinton for president either.
2) I wish Republicans would not have total control of our three branches of government.
However, I would not want Democrats to have that control either.
3) I wish Congress and the U.S. Supreme Court would have term limits as the president does.
4) I wish both political parties would “repeal” their rule that does not allow Independents to vote In primaries. This is un-democratic.
5) I wish Democrats would quit choosing candidates from “old guard” politicians. They lost in 2016 for this very reason. Why not choose someone who is honest and sincere?
6) I wish all politicians would start listening to the voter rather than the corporations who fund their campaigns and tell them what laws to pass.
7) I wish there would be laws against lobbyists and members of congress from making “back-room” deals.
8) I wish MSM would “give us a break” from the 24/7 “reports” of Trump’s latest tweets or comments. We all know how quick he is with his thoughtless remarks. If we really want to read them, we can go to his website ourselves. We don’t need MSM.
9) I wish people would show their “humanity” rather than their “anger”.
10) I wish everyone health, happiness and a better New Year.
P.S. Having problems with WP on this one.